Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Anchor Chart Challenge Day 1: Synonym/Antonym

Good evening! One of the things I want to change about myself is that when I start something, I normally do great for a while, but then I am always trying to play catch up.  In my last post I said that I had a goal to make one anchor chart everyday for the rest of the summer.  At that point I had two made.  I started out to make yesterday's chart with the plan of blogging about it today.  I got sidetracked by how well my first one turned out that I made a total of three yesterday and began a fourth.  I stopped halfway into the fourth because I wasn't sure that I like how it was turning out.  I'll finish that one tomorrow after cheerleading practice and have it up tomorrow night.  Onto today's charts!  Of course I got the ideas for these online, but I was not really into some of the pairs.  I made some of my own up, and I encourage you to do the same when you make yours!

Synonym Anchor Chart
    
Synonym Anchor Chart

The didn't quite take up the whole chart paper, but I like this size because I'll probably leave them up all year.  I love these charts because the first and last letter tell you about the word.

I let my fingers do some Googling earlier tonight looking for an idea for today's anchor chart.  While I was looking for a great idea I discovered an even better idea.  I've been working on it for a while, but I'm still not quite finished, so I guess that will be tomorrow's post.  There just aren't enough hours in the day!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment